Localized exercises must always be accompanied by a balanced diet. Only in this way, it will be possible to eliminate the fat on the chest without endangering the health and obtaining good results.
You know men and women may want to get rid of the fat on their chests. For men, it is important to reduce the fat in this area to get defined pectorals and avoid a flaccid and neglected appearance. In the case of women, however, it is important if you want to reduce breast size.
Combined workouts with various exercises and boldenone undecylenate for sale can be very effective in eliminating chest fat.
Exercises to eliminate fat on the chest
The exercises to eliminate the fat on the chest that we will expose shortly can be performed 2 0 3 times a week. We recommend, as we have done before, to make 3 sets of 12 reps. However, you can always add more if they don’t seem sufficient.
To perform some of these exercises you may need a ball or dumbbells. If you don’t have them available, you can always opt for bags full of sand or bottles of water.
1. Pullover on the bench
To perform this exercise to get rid of the fat on your chest, you will need a pair of dumbbells.
- Lie on a flat surface (the floor or a bench), with your face upwards and your legs resting on the floor. The legs should not be stretched out, but folded.
- Stretch your arms towards each other while holding the dumbbells in your hand.
- With your arms fully extended, bring them back, passing over your head.
- Return to the starting position.
2. Ball in your hands
For this exercise, we will use a ball. It doesn’t matter whether big or small. The important thing is that you can hold it with both hands at chest height.
Stand with your legs slightly apart. You can also perform the exercise sitting on a chair if you prefer.
- Take the ball and squeeze it with the palms of both hands, as if you wanted to crush it.
- The hands must remain open, that is, the ball must be held only with the palms.
- Apply pressure for at least 10 seconds.
Push-ups are a complete exercise, useful for the arms. the back and of course the chest. They are essential for strengthening the pectoral muscles and therefore eliminating fat.
- Lie face down and place your hands on the floor at shoulder height.
- Maintain a position parallel to the ground, in a straight line, while moving your body downwards, flexing your arms, until you touch the floor with your chest and then go up.
4. Openings with dumbbells to eliminate fat on the chest
Even this last exercise to eliminate fat on the chest requires a pair of dumbbells.
To perform it, the idea is to have a bench available as support. If you don’t have one, you can still lie on the floor.
- Take a dumbbell for each hand.
- Open your arms and spread them on the sides.
- Raise your arms straight together with the dumbbells until they touch and lower them again with a controlled movement.
Aerobic exercise is also important
Although the exercises to eliminate fat on the proposed chest are fundamental, aerobic exercise is also an essential element. Although it does not allow you to reduce localized fat, it still helps to eliminate generalized fat. It will, therefore, allow us to obtain valid results.
It is important to remember also that, especially for the chest area, fat loss will be a slow and progressive process. In addition to aerobic exercise, it will be equally essential to follow a healthy diet.
If your desire is to have more defined breastplates or if you want to reduce the breast, all the exercises just proposed will be for you.